Friday, February 25, 2011

A Package from Atomique47

I recently got this pretty package in the mail:

Atomique 1


My bag from my lovely sponsor, Laura from Atomique47! I just couldn't help myself when I saw this pretty mustard-yellow bag.

Atomique 2


It's perfect to hold my makeup to throw in my gym bag!

Atomique 3


Don't forget to go check her shop out! She has such cute clutches, makeup bags, and wristlets. Enjoy shopping!

Also, make sure to stop by FW&MP next week -- it's my birthday week, and there will be a week-long celebration going on! And there just might be some giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so cute. I will have to check this site out because I am really wanting a new makeup bag. Thanks for the link. By the way you have a great blog. Really like it!

    ReplyDelete