Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Sponsor: Laura from Atomique47 + A Discount!

You all know from my 2011 Blog Resolutions that one area I wanted to venture into was a lil' bit of sponsor love. I want to give super cute and fun small business owners a chance in the spotlight and some real estate on the sidebar!

I am super excited today to share with you my first sponsor:



{ Meet Laura, from Atomique47 }


Laura, tell us about yourself!

I am an interior designer by trade. Interiors and fashion go hand in hand and are often inspired by one another. Every aspect of designing a handbag; from drafting a new sewing pattern to selecting fabrics is drawn from my skills as an interior designer. I love that Atomique47 gives me another form of creative expression.

And your shop?

Atomique47 offers unique, handmade clutches in a variety of beautiful patterned and textured fabrics – many of them embellished with my signature wool felt flowers.

Atomique bags 1


What made you want to start your own business?

Atomique47 began during this terrible economic recession as another creative outlet for me when the interior design business dried up. What I didn’t expect, was the incredible experience of building my own brand and identity and connecting with people in the handmade community.


{ The Deal }


Laura is graciously giving a 15% discount at her Etsy shop for all Food, Wine, & Mod Podge readers! Just enter MODPODGE15 at checkout.

What are you going to buy?

Personally, I'm smitten with the gray and yellow clutch! But there are so many cute styles to choose from!

Thanks Laura, you rock!


Atomique bags 2


4 comments: