Thursday, February 3, 2011

New! Ideas & Inspirations

ideas and inspirations


Welcome to the first edition of {ideas & inspirations}!

I see so many great new crafts, recipes, and products, and I just can't hold it in any longer! So now I'm going to feature all these great things that I love and that inspire me on a regular basis.

So buckle up, and away we go!


#45 - Be Mine?


This might be, no wait, is, the cutest little valentine's gift I've ever seen. Find out how to make it here at Kat Crafts!




Anthropologie just announced it's jumping into wedding attire, and I'm just in awe. Can I get married again??




Willow Bee made the coolest yarn wreath for her little one's 4th birthday. It even includes bunting! It's so colorful and fun, she'll want to leave it up for more than just the party!




I'm so in love with this pretty scarf from The Limited, and I snagged it during their 30% off, free shipping sale! Can't wait for it to arrive!




Christina over at C+C Marriage Factory shared her Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas recipe, and oh boy it looks amazing. Check her out -- her recipes and photography are just to die for!




This super cute clutch is handmade by my awesome new sponsor, Laura from Atomique47. Not only is all her stuff super cute, but she's also giving all FW&MP readers a 15% off discount to everything in her Etsy shop with the code MODPODGE15!! This little beauty is at the top of my list. Which ones do you love?


What new ideas and inspirations have you fallen in love with lately?

4 comments:

  1. Love the clutch. I was thinking of getting one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie for featuring my little robot. That clutch is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shoutout! I am in love with that clutch and the scarf!

    ReplyDelete