Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Meet Allison from A Glimpse Inside!

Today I have a wonderful lady visiting my blog -- Allison, from A Glimpse Inside! She's a good friend and a great blogger, I just know you'll love her! So without further ado...


Hello!
I am so excited to be blog swapping with Katie today! Katie is one sweet and talented lady and I am so happy she wanted to have me over for a "visit" in her world today.


First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Allison and I am from A Glimpse Inside.
A Glimpse Inside

I am an Army wife with a creative side. I LOVE to craft, paint, sew, take photos, decorate, go thrifting and more!

The dear husband, Travis, and I are currently living in KY. We won't be here long but we enjoy being close to our home state of TN. He is super supportive and encourages me to create anything that comes to my mind.

But enough about me... I bet you all just want me to get to the good stuff. :)


I started blogging a little over a year ago and it has become quite an addiction. On my blog, I share pictures and stories of our life along with my crafts, recipes, thrift finds, decor, and more.
Here are some things you'll find.


We love to go thrift shopping. Here are some of our finds revamped to make cake stands and candy bowls.

On Tuesdays, I share yummy recipes.
This one is AWESOME and a must try- Dalmatian Cupcakes.


I love to share furniture or project transformations. It is always so fun to see what something will turn into when you are finished.

Coffee Table Upcycle


But I mostly share crafts! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to craft! I love to share the tutorials on how to make them as well.

You can find all these crafts and more on my Tutorial page.


I would absolutely LOVE for you all to come visit me in my neck of the woods and take a glimpse inside my world. Stop by, take a look around, stay awhile and maybe leave a comment or two. Who doesn't love those comments? I know I do!


Thank you Katie for blog swapping with me!
You are a fabulous host! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of Allison and now I am subscribing to you!

    xx-Kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow both of you and love both blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man! i would love to be friends w/ her so we could go thrift shopping together! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to have found your blog through Sandy a la Mode, I'm always looking for some good recipes: )

    ReplyDelete