Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day + Whitney Rae Paper Discount!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

On this day o' love, it's fitting that I share with you the card I got for my love:

I Kneed You


No, that's not a typo. It's a cute misunderstanding from the weeks before Chris and I started dating yeeeaaaars ago. Someday I'll share the story :)

Anyway, are you wondering who made me this awesome custom card??


{ Meet Whitney }


Whitney is one of my February sponsors, with her awesome shop Whitney Rae Paper!

bophotography-47


Tell us about yourself!

I am a recent college graduate with a degree in financial planning and a love for paper. I am from the great state of Texas and am currently planning a June wedding and can't wait to see what's in store for our lives together! :)


Tell us about your shop! When did it open, and what got you into the paperie business?

I opened Whitney Rae Paper in July 2010. I have always had a love for paper and needed something as a creative outlet (financial planning is not very creative) so I started making cards. My mom has had great success with her jewelry shop on etsy (A New Thing) so I thought I would give it a chance and I love it!

WRP 2



You have a lot of notecards that involve couples as the focus. Does that speak to something from your life?

I love love! I think it is important to show how much you love people especially your significant other. And cards are the perfect thing to show that.


You're planning a wedding! Are you making your own invitations?

Yes I am! I already made and sent out our save the dates and am really looking forward to making the invitations! I just need to figure out what exactly I want! I seem to have lots of ideas and can't decide on anything. :)

WRP 1



In addition to the shop, you also are a blogger. What are some of your favorite posts?

Save the Dates
My One Little Word
Engagement Mini Book


Go check her out!

{ The Deal }


In the spirit of love, Whitney is giving all FW&MP readers a 15% discount at her Etsy shop! Just enter MODPODGE15 at checkout.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I can't wait to check out her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart her shop!
    What a fantastic custom card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say this is the best planning. Got to know about wedding venues NYC from my sister's friend and our first anniversary party will be arranged at the same place. Also the food and desserts are on hunt on multi qualities. Catering should always be high rated as everyone is curious about table décor and dishes served.

    ReplyDelete