Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Office Decor

I don't know about you, but it seems to me like office desks and cubicles are just so depressing with all that taupe. And with all the time we spend there, they really need some character!

I recently decided that although my wedding pictures pinned up all along my walls did bring a little happiness, I still needed more color. So I went cruising through the web and Etsy, looking for some fun prints to put up!

Of course, many of the really fun ones were a little too fun for the office, so I had to be careful with my selections. The beauties below are currently posted in my cube, and I just love them!







What do you think?? I would love to get more!

Do you sit in a cube? How do you bring the cheer to the office? Do you have any cute prints you've seen that you want to share? I'd love some new ideas!

7 comments:

  1. katie! I love these prints! what do you do? :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl ones! I've actually been eyeing that Etsy shop for a while now and I think I might splurge!! <3 great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bird with the french fry...priceless! I don't sit in a cubie but my office needs a fresh new look! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the prints :) I don't sit in a cube, but my walls are made of cinder block, ick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those would definitely spruce up any room. My office isn't bad. There are long desks called islands where a team sits with slight seperators inbetween each desk area. It's a very open space and doesn't have much room for decoration. But that's ok because when I look out the windows I see the Plaza hotel and Central Park. And there is modern art on the walls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspired by your birdies, I found a print that adds color and happiness while also reflecting a common feeling I have sitting in this cube: http://www.etsy.com/listing/56238709/screaming-bird

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog. Just stumbled across it today.

    I think you need this!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/69609918/ode-to-mod-podge-print-85-x-11

    -Lisa
    grassgreendesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete