Monday, January 17, 2011

Portable Photo Studio

When I got back from AZ for the holidays, I had an exciting package awaiting my return:

blog Portable studio (1)


My best friend sent me a portable photo studio!!

It's funny, I had actually planned to make a small photo studio using the tutorial I found here when I returned from the holidays, and now I don't have to!

blog Portable studio (4)


And of course the fact that it's portable and thus easily flattened and stored definitely makes my husband happy. I'm sure he would've just loved having a DIY cardboard box studio hanging out around the house!

blog Portable studio (11)


It pops up so easily, and is a good size to fit most things I would shoot (such as my model here, Simon.)

blog Portable studio (22)


It also comes with two light sources and a small tripod.

blog Portable studio (27)


And the gray background is reversible!

blog Portable studio (30)


Of course, it's completely removable as well. For the shot below of the garlic dicer, I just attached some parchment paper from my kitchen to use as the background!

blog Garlic dicer (5)


I just love that I now have an easily storable way to do some great shots. What a great gift!

4 comments:

  1. I ordered one of these last week and I can't wait for it to be delivered!! Congrats! I can't wait to see what you do!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! Off to check this out and maybe get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My BIL got me one of these for Christmas. I haven't pulled it out yet to play with it because I know if I do, I'll be taking pictures all day! haha! But I've been making new items for my etsy shop so it will have to come out soon!

    ReplyDelete