Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Look

Happy 2011!

The start of a new year always brings a list of resolutions, from "lose ten pounds" to "paint the bathroom." If you'll notice, the majority of those resolutions have to do with making something look better.

If you're reading this post directly on my blog, you may have noticed that things look a little different around here! Ok, a LOT different. If you're reading this post in a reader, get over here! In the season of redesign and reinvention, Food, Wine, & Mod Podge has undergone a complete makeover!

Thanks to Jenna over at q.a. design, FW&MP is cleaner, classier, and just a joy to look at! She did a crazy fantastic job listening to every suggestion I had, and last night the emails were flying like paper airplanes as she redid every nook and cranny! I couldn't be happier with the final product. Thanks Jenna!

Along the lines of a new look, you'll also notice a little purple icon in the top of my sidebar over there to the right... Yes that's right, FW&MP has jumped into the world of Twitter! I'll be honest, I was pretty against Twitter for a long time. And I really still am for my own regular life, because I really don't need to update everyone to say "I'm at the mall eating a pretzel." But, from a FW&MP perspective, I really see the benefit! I always see cool new ideas or products that aren't really worth a whole blog post, but should be shared! Also participating in crafty discussions via Twitter is always a good idea. So hop over to my Twitter page, I'd love a few followers if you're interested!



Thanks so much everyone for all your readership, support, and lovely comments over the past year+. It's been a great journey so far, and I hope that with the new blog design comes more cooking, crafting, and of course, wine!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look.
    Very nice.
    Following on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So clean and fresh!

    Oh, and I'm not following on twitter because I'm like you used to be...totally opposed. I haven't made the jump yet so....sorry. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was my pleasure! i just love the way it turned out!
    xo
    j

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new look my dear!! It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete