Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Camera Strap!

Getting packages in the mail is always exciting, but when this package arrived, I was particularly giddy:

camera strap 1


I've been ogling at cute camera straps on Etsy for quite some time, but when I found the lovebirds fabric camera straps from PhatStraps, I knew it was the one for me!

camera strap 2


They carry neck straps and wrist straps, but since I was looking to use this as more of a hand strap, the lovely lady made a custom shorter strap that fits just great on my camera!

And not to mention, it has a soft, fuzzy black lining so it's super comfortable.

camera strap 3


I just love it!


Do you have a camera strap you love? Where did you find it?

6 comments:

  1. I too found my adorable camera strap on etsy! Yours is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I'm sort of looking for a new camera strap (one that doesn't scream "NIKON!") so this might be a good place to start. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So cute. I just received a new camera for Christmas, so I'll be searching for one myself. :) I adore your blog name, by the way -- so unique. Wine is my life!

    ReplyDelete