Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Creative Estates: I'm movin' in!



I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to be going to the Creative Estates crafty bloggin' conference!

Located right in my hometown of Chandler, Arizona, the Creative Estates conference will be a whole weekend full of meeting fellow crafty bloggers, learning about photography, PR, and more at their many breakout sessions, and really just kick-starting my creative mojo!

Not to mention I get to go home and visit my mama :)

They also have a handmade market available where little shop owners can buy a booth to sell their goods. Perfect for Etsy shops!




If you live in the area, or just have a hankering to fly to AZ in April, you should come!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going too!!! :) I can't wait! Hopefully we'll get to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I envy you. I would love to meet some fellow crafters but AZ is so far from us. Good luck and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fw & modpodge! Meeting bloggers in person sounds like fun! I wanted to share my latest wine craft project with you. http://liliannagrace.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-make-wine-bottle-lamp-photo.html
    I also wanted to see if I could link your wine label collage to a future post. Between your labels, and my bottle and cork crafts, we have found a way to reuse an entire wine bottle! I think that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete