Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chicago Craft Social

I’m going, are you?

That’s right, it’s time for the Chicago Craft Social!



For all you crafty ladies in Chicago or the ‘burbs, there’s this awesome event called the Chicago Craft Social! This event is a fun way for people with similar crafty interests to get to know each other, try out some new projects, and have a fun night together!

This is my first Craft Social I’m attending, but they’ve already hosted quite a few, and the numbers are growing! The tickets are $25 each, but there are only 150 tickets so better pick one up quick!

So if you’re free the night of Friday, Sept. 24th, and live in the Chicagoland area, think about joining me! I’d love to craft with you in person!

1 comment:

  1. I love the name of your blog! Seriously so clever! Thank you so much for stopping by on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete