Monday, August 2, 2010

Lightbulb Bud Vase




I am in love with this crafty way to reuse an old burnt out lightbulb! Such a cute result of recycling. And I love that it comes with instructions on how to do it! Check it out here:

Lightbulb Bud Vase

My only qualm with this tutorial is that the stand they suggest you make involves a very vague description of how to do it: sculpt. I think that might be the most difficult part of this tutorial! Maybe I could pull it off with a heavy duty wire hanger? It's a little intimidating, but maybe some rainy afternoon I'll give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any experience with aluminum welding rods but I would think armature wire would work well and not be too difficult to bed.

    ReplyDelete