Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Craft Sabbatical

Oh my lovely Mod Podge!

Mod Podge Moving (1)


So cute, all the three sizes. And they help me create such fun projects!

But, alas...

Mod Podge Moving (2)


The Mod Podge must go away for a bit. Sad, but for a happy reason: we're moving! Chris and I are packing up and moving at the end of this month to a slightly bigger place. A place which will need plenty of new projects and decorating as soon as I get in and start to set up! I see a landslide of craftiness in my future!

But for now...

Mod Podge Moving (3)


...away goes the Mod Podge, along with the canvases, ribbon, scrapbooks...

Mod Podge Moving (4)


...stamps, embosser, and stationery.

In the meantime, I will try to still post recipes and wine tidbits to tide you over until I can unbox!

Packing can be stressful, but I know a certain someone that thinks it's just the best thing ever. You see the eyes in the center?

Mod Podge Moving (5)


Now back to the packing!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Cats always find the cutest places to hide! Hope your move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move and congrats on the bigger place. That cat is quite cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to see the MP disappear - but I'm so happy you get to move! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete