Saturday, October 8, 2011

Craft Weekend 2011

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of spending time with some absolutely wonderful crafty ladies! We met in person back in April at Creative Estates, and have been inseparable online ever since. I even told you about them when I came home from the conference.

We knew we had to get together again and so we planned a getaway girls weekend in California. Blessed with a free beach house for the weekend, we all packed up our bags and made the trip out west!

Here are just a handful of pictures from that awesome weekend, and don't worry I'll do a separate post on some of the fun recipes I made when I got to play chef all weekend.

Enjoy!

IMG_1922

IMG_1918

IMG_1915

IMG_1935

IMG_1931

IMG_1938

IMG_1939

IMG_1940

IMG_1941

IMG_1952


{ Jacqui of Craftee McGee } :: { Amy of Amy Cornwell Designs } :: { Nicole of Olive Blue } :: { With us in spirit from her home, Alison of aPearantly Sew } :: { Megan of Flawed Perfection Jewelry } :: { Elizabeth of Sew Chatty } :: { Kristen of Rock-A-Bow }

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend for you lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Fabulous pictures and an even more fabulous time with you ladies! I hope you're still loving your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you girls had such a good time together! Hate that I missed it!

    ReplyDelete