Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Present for a Super Foodie



Well hello, gorgeous.

That's right, meet the newest member of my kitchen family!

My absolutely wonderful husband found this beauty for a steal - over $200 off! I've been wanting a Le Creuset for years but never could justify the expense, even for a present. But the stars aligned, he found it at a price we couldn't turn down, and I am now the proud owner of my very own Le Creuset!

Now what to make with it first??

Also, there's another member of our family who is also thrilled with the purchase, because that means he got a new box.

Simon Le Creuset


What are you wishing for this holiday season?

4 comments:

  1. I am wishing for Le Creuset dutch oven too! It has been on my list forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Simon got a gift out of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh congrats! What a great gift.

    ps - Love Simon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! We have 2 of them.....a big and medium sized.....they are AMAZING! My husband is a fantastic cook so they were a must have for him. I reap all of the benefits from the food being cooked in these amazing dutch ovens!

    ReplyDelete