Monday, October 18, 2010

Absurdly Easy Fall Wreath

I'm not kidding.

This is so easy, it's absurd.

I had some extra fall leaves lying around after making the Fall Leaves Table Mat, and just HAD to do something with them.

I have seen so many pretty fall wreaths out there in blogland, that I couldn't help myself! Problem was... I had nothing other than the leaves. I didn't have any sort of normal wreath base. Also, I really didn't even have that many leaves!

But creativity kicked in, and this is what I ended up with!

edited Easy fall wreath (1)


Yes, that's a wire hanger. Easily disassembled and formed into a circle, this was the perfect base!

I then just started hot gluing leaves on sporadically.

edited Easy fall wreath (2)


The hot glue actually worked remarkably well on this project, and the leaves easily adhered to the wire.

edited Easy fall wreath (3)


Super cute, absurdly easy! The whole thing took about 7 minutes, and that's only because I debated on the ribbon color for about 2 minutes. A perfect quick way to welcome fall to my door!

edited Easy fall wreath (4)

4 comments:

  1. Um, that's awesome! I LOVE it. Totally looks like one of the super expensive wreaths the decor stores are selling. I love that you used the hanger...genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Sometimes the simplest things are the best and that is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that you used a hanger, Styrofoam is so so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and simple project! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete