Monday, May 23, 2011

{sponsor love} Sadie of Randomosity

I'd love to introduce you all to a lovely sponsor of mine, Sadie! She blogs over at Randomosity, a super cute blog with lots of fun projects, recipes, and more!

Sadie of Randomosity



Tell us about yourself!

Hi and thanks for having me. :) My name is Sadie. I'm a Mary Kay beauty consultant (marykay.com/sadielankford). I'm a wife and mother to our three beautiful daughters - Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire - and I work from home so I can be closer to them. I enjoy crafting of almost any type - except sewing. I cannot, for the life of me, master sewing.


Introduce us to your blog - what do you like to share with your readers?

Though my life is pretty rigid and scheduled, my blog is everything but. My blog, Randomosity, has crafts, recipes, and just about everything else under the sun. I like to call it organized chaos. I can never just pick one topic and stick to it, so each day of the week has a different theme and I change them often - but you can always find great recipes and tutorials no matter how much I switch it up! Those are my favs.

Randomosity Pizza Cupcakes


What made you decide to start blogging?

I've been blogging off and on for about 5 years now, but I finally got serious about it a few months ago. I love to teach and inspire, and that is what I use my blog for.


What are some of your favorite projects and recipes?

My favorite post ever is probably my couponing binder. Next, would be one of my e-books (Loopy Bows and Tutus).



If you could have any famous blogger become a follower of yours, who would it be and why?

Martha Stewart, because I love all of her awesome ideas!

BUTTON125


Make sure you hop on over and check her out! And don't forget to say hi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment