Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Love It or Lose It!

Hello there!

If you're popping over from Crazy Domestic, welcome! Take a look around! As you can see, I have a few interests...three to be exact: Food, Wine, & Mod Podge! Well, all crafting in general, but Mod Podge is a particular favorite. I love doing new recipes and projects, and posting pictures and directions along the way.

For my regulars, you may be wondering why I'm welcoming new people. Well, for the month of January, I'm going to be hosting a little challenge over at Crazy Domestic:

Love it or Lose it


You can hop over to Crazy Domestic for the full rundown of the rules, but basically this is a challenge to make yourself wear all those clothes in your closet that you hold on to but gloss over when you get ready in the morning! You pick a handful of items, and each week come back to Crazy Domestic to link up whether after a day of wearing, you love it and will wear it more, or hate it and it's time to lose it and donate to charity!

I hope you play along with me over at Crazy Domestic!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I signed up, and I am now following you.

    I am doing a music challenge this year, so please check it out.

    Great blog! If you like, here is my blog:

    http://mydevotionalthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete